According to Deepak Chopra who is an American physician, a holistic health, and one of America’s most notable alternative medicine practitioners “mathematics expresses values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic, and abstract beauty.”
Math is one of the complicated lessons that need high accuracy and concentration. This makes most students don’t like Math so they often fail to do math tasks well and get good grade. Nevertheless, this problem can be solved easily due to advanced technologies, like:
As you probably know, internet gives benefits for everyone, including students. They can use internet to get online services like mentioned below to ease them to understand math and do math tasks fast:
- Online math help. This online tutoring service helps students enlarge their math knowledge and skill fast. They are taught by professional online tutors regularly (based on agreement) so they understand math deeper. To get a qualified online math help, visit Edu board website.
- Math assistance. This service focuses on helping students do their math tasks, such as: algebra, calculus, geometry, trigonometry, topology, and much more. Those math assignments are done by experts so students can get good grade at last.
To ease students to remember math’s formulas and do simple calculations, like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, anytime and anywhere, many mobile application developers produce math applications. Below are some mobile math apps examples:
- Calculus Interactive. This app uses cartoon concept with animation and piano’s sound so students can understand math’s formulas simply. There are also some math questions to measure students’ math skill. This app is only compatible with Android operating system. Students can download it on Google Play Store for free.
- SpeQ. This Windows app supports a lot of math’s formula, such as: arithmetic, conversion, trigonometry, statistic, etc. To use this program, students need to type questions and press ‘enter’ button to get result. To see its explanation, click ‘help’ option or press ‘F1’. To get SpeQ, visit speqmath.com.
Hopefully, by using advanced technologies, students can understand math easily.
- GP Solutions’ Services At this moment, there are many IT companies which pop...